E/T Lights are the newest development in visual signaling equipment. Ideal to place on the elderly and or disabled individual, car top and/ or front door of your home during any emergency, the E/T Light will help responders and/or your neighbors more easily locate and be aware of your presence and need of assistance. Lasting up to 6 days on a constant selection and up to 12 days on a flashing you can be confident that the E/T Light will last and not turn off after only a few hours of use, especially when you need it the most. Combat proven in Iraq and Afghanistan you can be sure the E/T Light will hold up to any major disaster. Take some time and view the “Torture tests” report. Uses include:
- Great for facility management in control of personnel and/or patients when responding to an emergency
- Walking early morning or late evening
- Any outdoor activity
- Signaling for help and conveying your location
- Days of low light illumination during blackouts
- If on 211 registry mark yourself and your home and make it easier for assistance to find your location
- E/T Lights last up to 6 days on a constant on selection.
- E/T Lights last up to 12 days on a flashing selection.
- E/T Lights are made of Silicon so they are durable and long lasting, tested from -109° F up to over 130° F.
- E/T Lights have replaceable batteries costing you as little as $0.01 per hour to utilize.
- E/T Lights are combat proven and can take a lot of abuse. See Torture test report.
Suggest version V4, V5L and V5NL for elderly/disabled and general family safety and fun.
- Version V4 - constant red, flashing red, constant yellow, flashing yellow, constant green, flashing green, constant blue, flashing blue.
- Version V5L - constant red, flashing red, constant yellow, flashing yellow, constant green, flashing green, constant blue, flashing blue, all colors rotate slow, all colors rotate medium, all colors rotate fast. The “L” indicates the light will lock in the selection.
- Version 5NL - constant red, flashing red, constant yellow, flashing yellow, constant green, flashing green, constant blue, flashing blue, all colors rotate slow, all colors rotate medium, all colors rotate fast. The “NL” indicates the light will NOT lock in the selection.
Helpful links to useful Preparedness information
- National Council on Disability - Effective Communications for People with Disabilities: Before, During, and After Emergencies
- 211 Information
- American Red Cross Preparedness Information
- FEMA: Are You Ready?
- Ready.gov - Department of Homeland Security
- CDC Report
- FEMA Report
- Disaster Readiness Tips for People with Disabilities